Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Stampin' Royalty #23

This week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge is an Inspiration Challenge using the Stampin' Up! picture below.

There is so much going on in this lovely picture that I wasn't sure where to start...and sadly I'm out of Blush Blossom paper too. So I decided to go with the way the picture made me feel, sunny, happy and more than ready for spring to finally get here! I decided to channel my summer feelings with Yoyo Yellow card stock and wanted to play with my newly arrived Punched Posies Set. This was my first attempt at using clear mount stamps and I had a little bit of trouble adhering the image to the rubber (My good friend and upline Sabriena laughed when she saw what I had done and then proceeded to fix and mount the remaining stamps in the set, she is such a wonderful friend.). I will never go back to woodmount stamps! It was so easy to align the smaller flower (done in old olive ink) to the center of my yellow flowers...LOVED IT! This set is so much fun, and half the stamps match a corresponding punch which added to my crafting pleasure! I hope you like my sunny take on this week's challenge, I had a lot of fun making this card.Stamp Set(s): Punched Posies, Oval All
Paper: Whisper White, Yoyo Yellow Card Stock
Ink: Pixie Pink, Yoyo Yellow and Old Olive Ink
Sizzix: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Embellishments: 5/16" Neutrals Jumbo Brads
Tools: Mat Pack & Paper Piercing Tool
Adhesives: Dimensionals, Glue Stick
Punches: 1 3/4" Scalloped Circle, 5-Petal Flower, Scallop Oval

Thanks for looking at this week's Stampin' Royalty post. Don't forget to stop by Angela's blog for another amazing Stampin' Royalty design team project.

No comments:

Post a Comment