Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Stampin' Royalty #24

This week the Stampin' Royalty goddesses have challenged you to create a Masculine themed project. I decided to use the lovely Sense of Time stamp set for my husbands upcoming Father's Day card. This stamp set works really well with the Extra large cog two step punch. A touch of gold, a few brads and my card was done! Unfortunately, I had to use a retired sentiment for my card because I couldn't find my All Holiday's set. Many thanks to Sabriena for snapping the picture of my card as my DH is currently using our only camera while fishing in Ontario. Ya, ya, I could have used the camera on my phone but I have absolutely no idea how to get the pictures from my phone onto my computer...remember I still struggle with taking the pics and maintaining my blog! Have a great week everyone.

Stamp Set(s): Sense of Time, All Year Cheer II
Paper: Very Vanilla, Brushed Gold Card Stock, Soft Suede Designer Series Paper
Ink: Soft Suede
Embellishments: Metallic Brads
Tools: Mat Pack & Paper Piercing Tool
Adhesives: Glue Stick, Multipurpose Glue
Punches: Extra Large Cog Two Step

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out Angela's blog for another amazing Stampin' Royalty design team project.

1 comment: