Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Stampin' Royalty #21

This week's challenge at Stampin' Royalty is a Colour Challenge. *Rich Razzleberry, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink*


Another week living the life out in the country and another My Digital Studio (MDS) submission. I played with this card for a couple of days and every time I had a new idea about what might look good, I'd try it out. The MDS software is amazing and really easy to use. This week I tried a few new things with the software, mirroring images as shown on the stamps above and below the ribbon. I also learned a LOT about layering as my flowers are many layers of different paper, stamps and punches - what fun I had! Thanks for stopping by to look at this weeks Stampin Royalty submission and we'll see you again soon!


Don't forget to stop by Angela's blog for another amazing Stampin' Royalty design team project.

1 comment:

  1. I love what you're doing with MDS! I'm going to need lessons from you!

    ReplyDelete