Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Stampin' Royalty #25

This week the Stampin' Royalty goddesses are challenge you to a colour challenge using Taken with Teal, Basic Black, Lavender Lace and Pink Passion!


I hope everyone is doing well this week as the countdown to the end of the school year is on! I decided to start with some of the wonderful Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper for this project as it is retiring at the end of this month. I had planned to use one of my favorite stamp sets; Vintage Vogue (#117690 - woodmount or 118598 - clearmount) but then as I assembled all the pieces it didn't look right - has that ever happened to you? My son Matthew was doing a craft beside me and placed one of the embosslit butterflies on my card and it looked really nice so then I revised my plan. I experimented with my reinkers mixed some ink with Frost White Shimmer paint and then sponged it onto my butterflies. There is no sentiment on this card yet, but I'll be giving it to Matthew's teacher as he had a hand in its creation.

Stamp Set(s): None
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Pink Passion plus Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper
Ink: Lavender Lace Reinker, White Frost Shimmer Paint
Sizzix: Embosslits Beautiful Wings
Adhesives: Glue Stick, Multipurpose Glue
Punches: Scallop Trim Border, Eyelet Border

Thanks for coming by today. Don't forget to stop by Angela's blog for another amazing Stampin' Royalty design team project.

No comments:

Post a Comment