Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Stampin' Royalty #18

This week's Stampin' Royalty challenge is to create anything but a card. I couldn't wait to play with my new goodies which included the mini-milk carton Bigz L Die. I must confess that I may have said a couple of bad words when trying to put these samples together...but the outcome was worth the effort! I love working with Vellum Cardstock and was thrilled to show it's versatility using different embossing folders. I was also really excited to find some jelly beans that almost matched my Tempting Turquoise birds from the Sweat Pea Designer Series Paper. My oldest son thinks that we should give these out as party favours at his sixth birthday party...26 mini milk cartons, there may be more bad words coming out of my mouth in the coming weeks!

Stamp Set(s): None
Paper: Vellum, Real Red, Chocolate Chip Card Stock, Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper
Ink: None
Sizzix: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plate, Buttons #5 Sizzlits Die
Embellishments: Sending Love Epoxy Brads, Mini Library Clips, Tempting Turquoise 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

Tools: Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack
Adhesives: Sticky Strip (MUST use this adhesive for making the milk cartons)
Punches: Scallop Edge, Horizontal Slot

Thanks for checking out this week's post. Don't forget to stop by Angela's blog for another amazing Stampin' Royalty design team project.

No comments:

Post a Comment