Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Stampin' Royalty #19

This week's challenge at Stampin' Royalty is a Family theme challenge. My amazing upline gave me a copy of My Digital Studio (MDS) a couple of weeks ago and I'll have to admit that I wasn't really in a hurry to load the software onto my computer. I like playing with paper, so I didn't think that I'd really like MDS...boy was I WRONG! Sabriena you were right, and thank you for this wonderful gift! MDS is so easy to use and includes sample layouts for those of us new to scrapbooking, stamping and digital art. I was able to create this page using one of the sample layouts in less than 10 minutes! Suddenly, the idea of creating scrapbooks doesn't seem that scary (I didn't believe I could give my children that kind of commitment when their baby books are still not up to date and the kids are quickly (sadly) outgrowing their baby phase. I love these two pics which highlight the fact that when these two boys aren't bugging each other they are the best of pals (do they ever stop eating???).

Software: My Digital Studio

Don't forget to stop by Angela's blog for another amazing Stampin' Royalty design team project.

No comments:

Post a Comment