Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Stampin' Royalty #2

This week the Stampin' Royalty Design Team set out their first colour challenge using Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum and Elegant Eggplant. I decided to use my Lovely Letters stamp set and create a Valentine for the wonderful man in my life, which means I cannot make this card too girly. Luckily, the scanner did a great job with this photo because I still haven't figured out the camera thing yet! Don't forget to stop by the Stampin' Royalty site and check out the Goddess picks from last week, and while you're there post your own challenge creation!

Stamp Set(s): Oval All, Lovely Letters Alphabet
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum, Elegant Eggplant
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Sizzix: Stampin; Up! Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plate, Stampin’ Up! Punch Windows
Adhesives: SNAIL, Dimensionals

Punches: Full Heart, Wide Oval, Large Oval, Small Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment