Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Stampin' Royalty #1

I have met the most wonderful, talented lady and she has convinced me that having a blog and being part of a design team would be a really good opportunity for me so here it goes! Please bear with me while I learn how to create beautiful cards, and step into the world of blogging for the first time. The design team at Stampin' Royalty kicked off their new challenge blog with a birthday theme. I wanted to honor Sabriena with my fabulous friend card, which (hopefully) also works for the birthday theme. I used the bubble technique to colour my Whisper white paper but instead of fun circles of colour, the paper looked like it had been washed with water colours, so I went with that instead. When I scanned the image it made the ribbon look funny, and I couldn't seem to fix the problem so I'll figure out how to use my camera for future posts...until then, have fun crafting!
Stamp Set(s): Fresh Cuts
Paper: Whisper White, Pixie Pink, Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Pixie Pink, Tempting Turquoise Re-inkers & Classic Pads
Embellishments: Filigree Designer Brads, Organza Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer
Adhesives: SNAIL, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip
Punches: Scallop Oval, Large Oval
Techniques: Bubble Paper

1 comment:

  1. I was so excited to wake up this morning and see all your posts! :-)
    It is great to see the progressions in your work. Every card you have posted is fabulous but they just keep getting better and better the more you create. I cannot wait to see what you come up with in the future.
    Love,
    Your little stampin’ friend Sabriena

    ReplyDelete