Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Stampin' Royalty #7

A happy hello to you today. I recently had the privilege to meet with a wonderful group of ladies in my upline, and they are all so talented and knowledgeable, creating beautiful works that it was a very humbling experience for me. It was also really nice to chat about everything from "Where do you start, when you want to make a new card?" to "When is a project finished?" We talked about the business of having workshops and supporting our customers too. As a new Demo, hearing how other people make cards was very enlightening for me. I also wanted to know which tools each person MUST HAVE for their art...what are your top 10 "Must Have" tools?

Here is my card for this week's Stampin Royalty Challenge, which was to make a Masculine Card. My thanks to Ange and Sabriena who's feedback made this card turn out so well. Have a great day!

Stamp Set(s): Friends 24-7
Paper: Old Olive, Sweet Pea DSP, So Saffron, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Adhesives: SNAIL

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this card!!! It is defiantly in my top three of all your card creations and on my to be CASEd list.

    ReplyDelete